Back-to-School Backpack Fifth Grade
- SKU: BSE51616
- In Stock
Our Back-to-School Backpacks empower students to extend their academic journey beyond the classroom. With carefully selected materials that complement school curriculum and foster independent learning, these backpacks seamlessly bridge the gap between the classroom and home.
Each backpack includes:
• Daily Warm-Ups: Math and Daily Warm-Ups: Reading - Student activity books designed to build skills in reading, math, and other key competencies
• Animals at Play - A colorful high-interest reader with engaging images and grade appropriate text to help build and improve reading skills.
• 37 Days at Sea - A 168 page novel in verse about a 12 year old and her families' harrowing escaping from Nazi Germany
• A 40-page Connecting Home & School Parent Guide that provides parents and students opportunities to build upon the knowledge learned in the classroom.
• Foam Reading Comprehension Cubes
• Bonus: My Cursive Book - Practice book to boost writing skills
Backpack color/style may vary.
Request Standards Correlations
Our Blue Star Education products have been correlated to a variety of standards. Depending on the content of the product, correlations to one or more of the following standards are available: Common Core State Standards, State Science Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, TEKS, National Health Education Standards, Social Studies State Standards, and National Arts Standards.
Correlations can be requested below: