Teacher Created Resources/Blue Star Education, a leader in our industry and a wonderful place to work. We are looking for enthusiastic people that are passionate about what we do for teachers and students. All of our products are "created by teachers for teachers and parents." Our Sales Consultants work with education specialists, school administrators, principals, school districts and schools to identify their needs and provide curriculum solutions. We are looking for a certain Sales Consultant with an entrepreneurial spirit interested in uncapped earning potential to help grow our Blue Star Division!
Inside Sales Representative
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers’ and following up on leads and marketing campaigns.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering questions to potential new and existing customers and following up with sampler packs, catalogs, or other marketing materials.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Previous experience with inside sales or a related sales position preferred.
- Experience in educational publishing a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Competitive salary plus monthly uncapped commissions
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Generous 401(K) Match
- Sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher Created Resources (TCR) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.