Teacher Created Resources/Blue Star Education, a leader in our industry and a wonderful place to work. We are looking for enthusiastic people that are passionate about what we do for teachers and students. All of our products are "created by teachers for teachers and parents." Our Sales Consultants work with education specialists, school administrators, principals, school districts and schools to identify their needs and provide curriculum solutions. We are looking for a certain Sales Consultant with an entrepreneurial spirit interested in uncapped earning potential to help grow our Blue Star Division!
- Relentlessly pursue your territory to uncover prospective opportunities for TCR materials and service solutions
- Develop relationships with schools and school districts in order to be able to introduce them to TCR/Blue Star Educational resources.
- Meet with senior level buyers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Promptly and professionally respond to incoming telephone calls and communications from customers in order to solve customer problems / fulfill requests.
- Develop understanding of customers’ business needs and issues; understand opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Review with the customer how the recommended solutions are linked to customer's needs to highlight Teacher Created Resources’ commitment to customer needs.
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery process to ensure plan meets customer needs.
- 3-5 years in professional sales in the education or related industries, preferably in Los Angeles County Schools
- Bachelor's degree
- Comfortable working in field (assigned territory) 90% of the time Benefits Package: Competitive salary plus monthly uncapped commissions
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Generous 401(K) Match
- Travel by car frequently.
- Must be able to carry up to 35 lbs. when traveling and/ or carrying materials to and from sales meetings and destinations.
- Sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Created Resources (TCR) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.COPY TO CLIPBOARD SELECT ALL © FreeFormatter.c