My Science Library Kit Grades K-1 Spanish
- SKU: BSE51247
- 96 pages
- 1st Grade
- In Stock
These leveled readers help introduce young students to the science all around them. Topics include life science, physical science, and earth science.
Each book includes word count, sight words, vocabulary words, and after-reading activities.
- 36 Readers (3 copies of 12 titles)
- 96-page Teacher Resource Book with correlations to Common Core Language Arts standards and Science Standards plus lessons and activities to extend learning
Book titles in this set:
- Los manzanos y las estaciones (Apple Trees and the Seasons)
- Como crecen las plantas? (How Do Plants Grow?)
- Reglas de seguridad en las ciencias (Science Safety Rules)
- A quien me parezco? Un libro sobre los animales bebes (Who Do I Look Like? A Book about Animal Babies)
- Utilizo maquinas simples (I Use Simple Machines)
- Nuestro sol produce vida (Our Sun Brings Life)
- Corre, nada, vuela (Run, Swim, Fly)
- Solido o liquido? (Solid or Liquid?)
- Detente y sigue, rapido y lento (Stop and Go, Fast and Slow)
- El dia y la noche (Day and Night)
- Utilizo instrumentos cientificos (I Use Science Tools)
- De que esta hecho? (What Is It Made Of?)
Each book is 24 pages.
Request Standards Correlations
Our Blue Star Education products have been correlated to a variety of standards. Depending on the content of the product, correlations to one or more of the following standards are available: Common Core State Standards, State Science Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, TEKS, National Health Education Standards, Social Studies State Standards, and National Arts Standards.
Correlations can be requested below: