My Science Library Complete Kit Grades 3-4: English
- SKU: BSE51379
- 128 pages
- 3rd - 4th Grades
- In Stock
These leveled readers help introduce young students to the science all around them. Topics include life science, physical science, and earth science.
Each book includes word count, sight words, vocabulary words, and after-reading activities.
- 33 Readers (3 copies of 11 titles)
- 96-page Teacher Resource Book with correlations to Common Core Language Arts standards and Science Standards plus lessons and activities to extend learning
Book titles in this set:
- Studying Our Earth, Inside and Out
- Mix It Up! Solution or Mixture?
- Skeletons and Exoskeletons
- The Night Sky
- The Scoop About Measuring Matter
- Pull It, Push It
- Energy All Around
- Reproduction in Plants
- How Ecosystems Work
- Why Plants Become Extinct
- Let's Classify Organisms
- Using Tools to Understand Our World
Request Standards Correlations
Our Blue Star Education products have been correlated to a variety of standards. Depending on the content of the product, correlations to one or more of the following standards are available: Common Core State Standards, State Science Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, TEKS, National Health Education Standards, Social Studies State Standards, and National Arts Standards.
Correlations can be requested below:
How Ecosystems Work 6-Pack
Energy All Around 6-Pack