My Science Library Complete Kit Grades 2-3: Spanish
- SKU: BSE51249
- 96 pages
- 2nd - 3rd Grades
These leveled readers help introduce young students to the science all around them. Topics include life science, physical science, and earth science.
Each book includes word count, sight words, vocabulary words, and after-reading activities.
- 36 Readers (3 copies of 12 titles)
- 96-page Teacher Resource Book with correlations to Common Core Language Arts standards and Science Standards plus lessons and activities to extend learning
Book titles in this set:
- Natural o artificial? (Natural or Man-Made?)
- Que hay en el menu de la cadena alimenticia? (What's on the Food Chain Menu?)
- Las plantas producen su propio alimento (Plants Make Their Own Food)
- Semillas, abejas y polen (Seeds, Bees, and Pollen)
- Que hacen los animales en invierno? (What Do Critters Do in the Winter?)
- Zas! Es la electricidad! (Zap! It's Electricity!)
- La Tierra esta inclinada! (Earth Is Tilting!)
- Vamos a clasificar animales! (Let's Classify Animals!)
- Estudiamos el tiempo y el clima (Studying Weather and Climates)
- Hacia donde se va el agua? (Where Did the Water Go?)
- Gravedad! La sientes? (Gravity! Do You Feel It?)
- Materia derretida (Melting Matter)
Request Standards Correlations
Our Blue Star Education products have been correlated to a variety of standards. Depending on the content of the product, correlations to one or more of the following standards are available: Common Core State Standards, State Science Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, TEKS, National Health Education Standards, Social Studies State Standards, and National Arts Standards.
Correlations can be requested below: