Mindfulness Matters: Social-Emotional Learning Pack for Third Grade
- SKU: BSE52103
- 3rd and up
- In Stock
This Mindfulness Matters series of products is centered around the five core competencies of social-emotional learning to help students build and strengthen their social-emotional learning skills.
Each pack includes:
- (1) Leveled Reader. Darcy Decides reader contains both nonfiction and fiction content. Reader frontloads important vocabulary and subject matter, and includes a helpful infographic. Following the nonfiction section, is a fun fictional story dealing with the same subject matter. A "Let's Think!" discussion question concludes each book to encourage reflection, promote critical thinking, and spark conversation.
- (1) Parent Guide. These guides offer useful tools, meaningful advice, and creative activities to help families construct opportunities for social-emotional learning in the moments that make up everyday life.
- (1) Activity Book. These books contain grade-appropriate information, activity sheets, and assessments to help students identify and understand the emotions they feel everyday.
- (1) Journal. These journals provide a place for students to further develop and better understand their emotions by encouraging reflection through grade-level appropriate prompts and questions.
- (1) Mood Meter. This tool simplifies regular social-emotional check-ins while giving students an opportunity to identify and understand their feelings. Features durable write-on/wipe-off surface on one side and a calming activity to promote emotional well-being on the reverse side.
Request Standards Correlations
Our Blue Star Education products have been correlated to a variety of standards. Depending on the content of the product, correlations to one or more of the following standards are available: Common Core State Standards, State Science Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, TEKS, National Health Education Standards, Social Studies State Standards, and National Arts Standards.
Correlations can be requested below: