Mi biblioteca de ciencias Set 4-5 (set of 12)
- SKU: BSE175968
- 4th - 5th Grades
These leveled readers help introduce young students to the science all around them. Topics include life science, physical science, and earth science.
Each book includes word count, sight words, vocabulary words, and after-reading activities.
- 33 Readers (3 copies of 11 titles)
- 96-page Teacher Resource Book with correlations to Common Core Language Arts standards and Science Standards plus lessons and activities to extend learning
Spanish Book titles in this set:
- Eating and the Digestive System
- Let's Investigate Light
- I Can Prove It! Investigating Science
- How Do Humans Depend on Earth?
- Changing Matter: Understanding Physical and Chemical Changes
- Fossils and Rocks
- Atoms and Molecules
- The Amazing Facts About Sound
- Analyze This: Testing Ingredients
- The Wonderful Water Cycle
- I Look Like My Mother
- Plants as Food, Fuel, and Medicine
Request Standards Correlations
Our Blue Star Education products have been correlated to a variety of standards. Depending on the content of the product, correlations to one or more of the following standards are available: Common Core State Standards, State Science Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, TEKS, National Health Education Standards, Social Studies State Standards, and National Arts Standards.
Correlations can be requested below: