Animal Antics Short Vowel Phonics Kit A
- SKU: BSE53278
- 240 pages
- Kindergarten - 1st Grades
- In Stock
This engaging new series makes learning fun phonics fun with its comical and lively animal-themed readers. Students will master the five short vowels as they work their way through the full-color readers. The text is simple and intentionally repetitive, and the animated illustrations provide visual and context clues. The accompanying activities provide nonreaders and beginning readers with opportunities to practice and strengthen their word recognition, reading comprehension, and phonics skills.
- 3 copies of 15 titles in full color (45 books total)
- Teacher Guides consists of 15 units – one for each of the readers. Each unit includes: an overview page, teacher instructions; before, during, and after reading activities; discussion questions; activity sheets; and assessments.
- 240-Page Reproducible Student Activities Resource
- Sturdy Storage Container
Why It Works:
- Helps students build foundational, sound-based decoding skills
- Uses playful illustrations that connect to the text and invite discussion
- Provides easy-to-use, scripted lessons and a variety of activities
- Offers read-alouds and independent reading opportunities
- Promotes speaking and listening skills
Request Standards Correlations
Our Blue Star Education products have been correlated to a variety of standards. Depending on the content of the product, correlations to one or more of the following standards are available: Common Core State Standards, State Science Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, TEKS, National Health Education Standards, Social Studies State Standards, and National Arts Standards.
Correlations can be requested below: