My Science Library Kit Grades 1-2 English
- SKU: BSE51244
- 1st - 2nd Grades
- In Stock
These leveled readers help introduce young students to the science all around them. Topics include life science, physical science, and earth science.
Each book includes word count, sight words, vocabulary words, and after-reading activities.
- 33 Readers (3 copies of 11 titles)
- 96-page Teacher Resource Book with correlations to Common Core Language Arts standards and Science Standards plus lessons and activities to extend learning
Book titles in this set:
- Animal Adaptations
- Animal Habitats
- Earth's Changing Surface
- Floating and Sinking
- Living or Nonliving?
- Magnet Power
- Matter Comes in All Shapes
- Me and My Shadow: A Book about Light
- Plant Adaptations
- Plant Life Cycles
- What's the Weather Like Today?
Each book is 24 pages.
Request Standards Correlations
Our Blue Star Education products have been correlated to a variety of standards. Depending on the content of the product, correlations to one or more of the following standards are available: Common Core State Standards, State Science Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, TEKS, National Health Education Standards, Social Studies State Standards, and National Arts Standards.
Correlations can be requested below: